Bremerton Yacht Club enjoys reciprocal privileges with many yacht clubs throughout greater Puget Sound and British Columbia. The links give information about reciprocating clubs. Additional information is available at www.yachtdestinations.org
When visiting other clubs, please remember the following standard courtesies when using reciprocal facilities:
- Fly your BYC burgee when using reciprocal facilities
- Carry your current BYC membership card and be prepared to cheerfully present it if requested.
- Follow all the rules of the host yacht club.
- Conform to the host club's restrictions regarding auxiliary power (generator) use.
- Show other yacht clubs that BYC members have fun and deport themselves so as to be welcomed to return.
This reciprocal guide provides general information about each club. Please note that reciprocal arrangements are subject to change, as are contact numbers. If you note any changes to the reciprocal arrangements during your cruising, please notify the reciprocal chair. Please note that several of the clubs included on the reciprocal list may not have a formal arrangement with us at this time. The reciprocal chair is working on formalizing the arrangements with these clubs, but please call ahead to be sure. For reciprocal clubs in Canada, please be prepared to pay for moorage, electricity, etc,. in Canadian currency.
If you visit a facility with whom we do not have reciprocity, please feel free to approach them about the possibility of establishing a relationship with BYC. Advise the BYC reciprocal chair with contact information, and we will seek to establish a relationship.